Friday, May 14, 2010

Bargain Beauty Buy!


While women worldwhide hunt for the fountain of youth, I'll keep happily using Rosehip Oil. This nectar has become my beauty staple and it represents serious value for money when comparing it to the potions peddled at cosmetic counters.

The old adage that you get what you pay for is not *always* true. Rosehip Oil - available from many different companies - is a product moderately priced (no it's not cheap, but then nor is it as dear as poison) but capable of delivering much more than the investment.

My skin is problematic and hypersensitive and has been even more so since having children 13 long years ago. I have a stash of creams and lotions stashed away in the bathroom that have all been purchased on a promise but then been no good. Sometimes I am able to use a product for a period of time thinking it is ok and then, without warning, WHAMMY - I'll have an absurd immediate reaction to it and need to rinse it off in freezing water before my skins burns off! Sometimes this honeymoon period can be for a month or two but often I've written a product off well and truly before then. Unbelievably I have now been using Rosehip Oil for 4 months now and love it more and more each day! Those fancy-schmancy department store brands have nothing on this honey coloured liquid gold!

The verdict is in. Skin- softer. Skin - smoother. Skin - more hydrated. Complexion - more even. Cost around $30 a bottle which lasts forever as you only use a couple of drops at a time. I'm loving it and couldn't recommend it more highly to anyone looking for a top value beauty product suitable for even the most sensitive of skins!

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2008